Continuing to learn after achieving RVT status is essential for the individual and the advancement of the profession. Ontario RVTs can earn one (1) Continuing Education (CE) credit by reading the CE articles in the RVT Journal, or watching recorded sessions of OAVT presentations, and submitting the successfully completed corresponding quizzes.
If you obtain a score of 8 out of 10 (80%) or higher, you will receive a confirmation email which OAVT members can use as acceptable proof for their online CE record.
1. The lethal dose of SSRIs in felines is greater than:
2. Which of the following is not a clinical sign of serotonin syndrome?
3. Which of the following would be classified as a tricyclic antidepressant?
4. Which of the following has a narrow margin of safety in companion animals?
5. Which of the following supplements is not considered serotonergic?
6. Which treatment should be initiated immediately if ingestion of serotonergic medications was recent?
7. An asymptomatic patient who has ingested serotonin-associated medications should be monitored a minimum of:
8. Which of the following is commonly used to treat canine cognitive dysfunction?
9. Which of the following should not be used in conjunction with St. John’s wort?
10. Cats are more likely to show clinical signs of serotonin syndrome than dogs.