OAVT Accredited Colleges
The OAVT recommends that anyone interested in registering for a veterinary technology college program should check this updated list prior to registering.
All Colleges listed have gone through the OAVT College Accreditation Process and evaluation outlined in By-Law # 3, Article 1. The information below shows the current accreditation status of the colleges.
Fully Accredited Colleges By-Law # 3
1.3.1 The College Accreditation Committee, in accordance with the information it receives, shall
(a) Grant approval for a three-year period;
- Algonquin College (Ottawa) Accredited expires January 31, 2023
- Georgian College (Orillia) Accreditation expires December 31, 2022
- Northern College (Haileybury) Accreditation expires June 31, 2023
- Seneca College (King City) Accreditation expires December 31, 2021
- Sheridan College (Brampton) Accreditation expires February 28, 2022
- St. Clair College (Windsor) Accreditation expires April 30, 2022
- St. Lawrence College (Kingston) Accreditation expires June 30, 2023
- Thompson Rivers University (Correspondence) Accreditation expires August 31, 2023
- University of Guelph – Ridgetown (Conventional and Alternative Programs) Accreditation expires March 31, 2023