Website Yonge-Davenport Pet Hospital
High quality veterinary medicine in the heart of Toronto
We are seeking a couple of full-time Registered Veterinary Technicians. We also have positions available for RVTs interested in part-time work.
Yonge-Davenport Pet Hospital is a busy state-of-the-art hospital that prides itself on excellent customer service and high-quality medicine and surgery.
Our team is comprised of 4 DVM’s, 6 RVT’s, 6 Client Care Representatives and 5 ACA’s.
We are looking for a couple of compassionate and skilled RVT’s to join our supportive and friendly team. The right individual should have an excellent work ethic, interpersonal and organizational skills, and must be able to work well independently, as well as part of a team environment. Attention to detail is also important.
- Candidates must have graduated from an accredited Veterinary Technician or Veterinary Technologist program.
- Candidates must have met the requirements to be a Registered Veterinary Technician.
- New grads are welcome! New grads working to complete their board exam, or having recently completed the board exam and now registered are welcome to apply.
- Experience with the veterinary software AVImark is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Reception experience is also preferred, but not mandatory.
Details & Compensation:
- The position involves working weekday shifts between 8am and 7pm, as well as weekend rotations (every third Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4pm).
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, including medical and dental benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform Allowance
- Continuing Education Allowance
- OAVT Dues are covered
Interested in applying? Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please Note: only successful candidates that meet criteria will be contacted for interviews.
Please do not email the clinic directly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org