Continuing to learn after achieving RVT status is essential for the individual and the advancement of the profession. Ontario RVTs can earn one (1) Continuing Education (CE) credit by reading the CE articles in the RVT Journal, or watching recorded sessions of OAVT presentations, and submitting the successfully completed corresponding quizzes.
If you obtain a score of 8 out of 10 (80%) or higher, you will receive a confirmation email which OAVT members can use as acceptable proof for their online CE record.
1. Which of these is NOT a benefit of enrichment?
2. Environmental enrichment has no negative side.
3. Which of these is NOT an opportunity to thrive?
4. What are the two main types of enrichment?
5. Which is NOT an interaction included in social enrichment?
6. Which type of enrichment teaches skill to reduce anxiety at veterinary visit?
7. Which materials can be used to make enrichment toys?
8. What do animals in the wild spend most of their time?
9. You can provide enrichment while in hospital.
10. Which species did we not talk about in this lecture?