Continuing to learn after achieving RVT status is essential for the individual and the advancement of the profession. Ontario RVTs can earn one (1) Continuing Education (CE) credit by reading the CE articles in the RVT Journal, or watching recorded sessions of OAVT presentations, and submitting the successfully completed corresponding quizzes.
If you obtain a score of 8 out of 10 (80%) or higher, you will receive a confirmation email which OAVT members can use as acceptable proof for their online CE record.
1. Which of the following bones is most commonly used for intraosseous catheter placement?
2. Which of the following bones is most commonly used for intraosseous catheter placement?
3. The use of a Doppler, blood pressure cuff, and sphygmomanometer yields with of the following?
4. The epidural space can be found between which two vertebral bodies?
5. Using a constant rate infusion during general anesthesia may help reduce MAC in exotic small mammals. What is the main benefit of MAC reduction in these patients?
6. _______________ is the preferred route of fluid delivery in the anesthetized exotic small mammal patient.
7. Which of the following pieces of equipment measures end-tidal CO2?
8. Depth of anesthesia can be monitored by which of the following?
9. Which of the following pieces of equipment allows you to monitor heart rate and rhythm on a continuous basis?
10. Butorphanol is a good analgesic for patients with a fractured pelvis.