Continuing to learn after achieving RVT status is essential for the individual and the advancement of the profession. Ontario RVTs can earn one (1) Continuing Education (CE) credit by reading the CE articles in the RVT Journal, or watching recorded sessions of OAVT presentations, and submitting the successfully completed corresponding quizzes.
If you obtain a score of 8 out of 10 (80%) or higher, you will receive a confirmation email which OAVT members can use as acceptable proof for their online CE record.
1. What does digestibility mean when it comes to pet food?
2. During gestation, when should a bitch be transitioned to a growth diet?
3. What is the greatest risk associated with allowing obesity to develop DURING gestation?
4. How much does a queen’s energy requirements change per week during gestation?
5. Which nutrient is necessary for the normal development of the brain and nervous system in puppies and kittens?
6. Nutrition is considered one of the five vital assessments.
7. Which nutrient has the highest demand during lactation?
8. Which two factors have the greatest impact on developmental orthopedic issues in puppies?
9. How long does a kitten’s rapid growth phase last?
10. Adult maintenance diets are appropriate to be fed as a means to control energy intake.