Continuing to learn after achieving RVT status is essential for the individual and the advancement of the profession. Ontario RVTs can earn one (1) Continuing Education (CE) credit by reading the CE articles in the RVT Journal, or watching recorded sessions of OAVT presentations, and submitting the successfully completed corresponding quizzes.
If you obtain a score of 8 out of 10 (80%) or higher, you will receive a confirmation email which OAVT members can use as acceptable proof for their online CE record.
1. If bradycardia is noted in the neonates, the FIRST response should be to:
2. A decrease in oxygen supply to the fetuses can occur with the following change(s) in the mother:
3. Which of the following IS NOT an indication that a Caesarean section may be required?
4. Which of the following drugs is used to increase blood pressure while maintaining blood flow to the uterus?
5. An anesthetic protocol for Caesarean section should:
6. Anesthetic drug requirements in pregnant patients are decreased owing to:
7. Hypocapnia occurs frequently in patients undergoing anesthesia for Caesarean section due to:
8. Which of the following DOES NOT directly contribute to hypotension?
9. The effects and frequency of gastric esophageal regurgitation may be minimized by:
10. A neonatal heart rate of 140 bpm indicates: