Yates Veterinary Hospital
Great RVT opportunity in Woodstock now available! Are you searching for a friendly and supportive environment where you will utilize your RVT skills fully? Search no further!
Yates Veterinary Hospital is an established and well-respected practice known for its strong bond to the Woodstock community, its clients and their pets. If you’re looking to make an impact by being an integral part of our team in this pet-loving community, look no further!
Woodstock offers a unique blend of small-town peace, affordability, and all the amenities, while retaining quick access to Brantford, London, Kitchener, and Cambridge. This is the perfect opportunity for a new graduate or an experienced RVT to move to an affordable and quaint community, and assume a critical role within our clinic.
We believe in supporting a healthy work/life balance. You will be scheduled for an average of 40 hours per week, with no on-call requirements and a rotation of evenings and Saturdays
Our clinic values our RVTs, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
· Continuing Education (CE)
· Competitive Wage
· Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
· Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
· Employee Assistance Program
· Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
· Professional Liability Insurance coverage
· Paid Vacation time
· Paid Sick & Personal Days
· Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
· Uniform Allowance
· Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we’d love to talk. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn more!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com