Website Woodbridge Animal Hospital
You were made to save animals. We take care of the rest.
Registered Veterinary Technician
Woodbridge Animal Hospital
Looking to work in a brand spanking new hospital?! Well, you’re in luck! Woodbridge Animal Hospital is moving into a new location (don’t worry- it is in the same plaza, just a new unit that is double the current size!) and they’re getting a complete makeover, including all new medical equipment and a fancy staff room!
This clinic’s support team of 6 is looking to add an additional RVT to help grow and develop their team in their new location! This diverse team is extremely supportive and encouraging of each other and is excited to welcome a new member that will provide insight and expertise to their current medical protocols!
The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to develop their skill set and support this 2.5 DVM clinic through their regular day-to-day consisting of a stable appointment stream, same day drops offs, and routine surgery !!
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma (New graduates welcome! Experience preferred)
- A motivated individual who is willing to go the extra mile
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills
- Flexible to help support their team members
WHAT WE OFFER
- GENEROUS SIGNING BONUS!!
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefits plan including medical/dental coverage
- RRSP matching
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career and career planning
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- Canada-wide internal transfer opportunities
- Paid lunch breaks! There are many food options in the plaza 😉
Woodbridge Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact in the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org