Website Woodbridge Animal Hospital
Woodbridge Animal Hospital is seeking a talented and dedicated Registered Veterinary Technician to join our close-knit team. At Woodbridge, you will have the opportunity to work in a supportive environment filled with lots of laughs and a 4-day work week. Our clinic is also moving into a brand-new state-of-the-art facility with multiple areas for growth, in surgical, dental, and specialized treatment amongst others.
As a Registered Veterinary Technician, you will be responsible for providing high-quality care to our patients and clients. The ideal candidate will be flexible, punctual, resourceful, and enthusiastic. You must have excellent communication skills, be able to work well in a team, and have a passion for animal care.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career in a positive work environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team today and help us continue to provide outstanding care to our patients and clients!
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- Versatile and adaptable when presented with day-to-day challenges
- Driven by their career and performs their tasks responsibly
- Proactive and engaged in their work environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (Starting $22-$25/h, depending on experience)
- Flexible Schedule (Rotating weekends)
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Woodbridge Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org