Website Whites Road Animal Hospital
Whites Road Animal Hospital in Pickering has a phenomenal opportunity for a friendly, energetic, and compassionate RVT! We support a relatable mission – to provide the best possible medical, surgical and preventative care to our pet patients. If you’re searching for a progressive clinic, work-life balance, and a welcoming environment – search no further!
Whites Road Animal Hospital is a well-established practice in the Pickering community, and we are looking to grow by adding a full-time RVT. Our team is driven to provide the level of service and care we would expect for our own pets. We empower pets to live the best life possible, and take pride in our ability to foster healthy long-term relationships with the community and each other. Our ideal candidate values a positive and fun-loving atmosphere with laughter. If you are an intuitive team player with strong emotional intelligence, we want to hear from you. Our collaborative and supportive culture is the cornerstone of our practice. Pets. People. Positivity! If you have a desire to work with a team that is committed to creating a better veterinary experience for pets, their pet parents, and the professionals that provide this care – please get in touch.
Our clinic values our RVTs, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- A Competitive Wage Rate
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services Coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Relocation allowance to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we’d love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Contact Information: Visit our website at www.whitesroadvet.com to learn more. Contact Dionne at firstname.lastname@example.org today to arrange an introductory conversation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com