Website West Toronto Veterinary Surgery
Surgical referral service
We are offering up to $2,000 signing bonus for the successful candidate.
West Toronto Veterinary Surgery is looking for an experienced full-time Registered Veterinary Technician starting June 2021 to join our team!
We take great pride in practicing a high level of medicine while offering excellent customer service. Interested applicants must be strong in monitoring anesthesia, pain management, performing radiographs, placing catheters, blood draws, calculating drug dosages/administering CRI’s and thrive working as part of a team.
We are offering 4 day, 10 hour a day work week, you will not be required to work evenings or weekends. We also offer a competitive salary, uniform allowance, CE allowance and free onsite parking. Consideration for part time work is also available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily patient care of hospitalized patients
- Medical record entry (flowsheets and appointment/discharge summaries)
- Performing and submitting laboratory samples as required
- IV catheter placement, blood collection, bandage changes, radiographs
- Anesthetic monitoring of patients, anesthetic protocols, nerve blocks, epidurals, CRI’s
- Administering medications
- Assisting the surgeon with consultations and recheck appointments
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org