Website Wellesley Animal Hospital
Wellesley Animal Hospital is looking for a Registered Veterinary Technician to join our team!!
As an RVT, we know that you’re passionate about providing top-notch care for animals. But we also believe that finding the perfect fit goes beyond just technical skills. We’re looking for someone who shares our team’s unique culture and values, which is what makes us stand out.
We’re not your typical workplace – we’re an eccentric team, but in the best way possible. We value honesty, kindness, hard work, fairness, loyalty, and fun. We’re proud to call ourselves nerds, and if you are too, then you might just be the perfect addition to our team!
We want someone who is willing to learn and grow with us, and who is excited about helping others do the same. We deal with some interesting yet challenging situations in this line of work, but we also like to have a good laugh about it. And when the day is done, we’d love to share a “refreshment” 😉 or a juice with you, depending on your preference.
We believe in supporting our team members and helping them reach their full potential. That’s why your happiness is important to us. If you’re ready to join a team that’s committed to making a difference in the lives of animals and their owners, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma from an accredited college (NEW GRADS WELCOME!)
- Technical skills, surgery and anesthetic proficiency
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Strong time management and organizational skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (Starting $22 – $29/h, depending on experience)
- Great working hours (Flexible schedule)
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Annual uniform allowance
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Wellesley Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs, and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com