Website Watzin Veterinary Clinic
Watzin Veterinary Clinic is an expanding practice, catering to small animals. We are currently seeking a skilled Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) with a passion for physiotherapy to join our team of four veterinarians and five RVTs.
Our top priority is providing exceptional, Fear Free care to our patients, and all of our staff members are Fear Free and Cat Friendly Certified. We take great care to ensure that our patients feel safe and comfortable during their visit, and our team is committed to making every experience a positive one.
Since 1996, we have been committed to improving the care we provide and the medicine we practice. Our clinic is fully equipped with the latest dental and general radiographs, and we have an in-house lab that allows us to provide quick and accurate results. We are constantly striving to improve our techniques and are currently working as a team to move towards Hands-Free radiography techniques.
If you are passionate about providing the best possible care to animals and want to work in a supportive, Fear Free environment, we would love to hear from you. To learn more about our team and the services we provide, please visit our website or Facebook page.
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- An interest in physiotherapy!
- A strong desire to work and collaborate as a team!
- Multi-tasking skills
- Open to learning new things and a desire to develop your skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (Starting $22/h, depending on experience)
- Flexible Schedule
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Watzin Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job please visit can231.dayforcehcm.com.