Website Walker Road Animal Hospital
You were made to save animals. We take care of the rest.
Walker Road Animal Hospital is a progressive 24-hour small animal practice located in Windsor, Ontario! We provide emergency and routine veterinary care as well as ultrasonography, endoscopy, digital radiography and in-house laboratory testing to dogs, cats, small mammals and birds. Our team consists of 9 veterinarians and almost 30 RVT’s, VA’s and CSR’s.
We are expanding and are currently looking for 2 motivated Registered Veterinary Technicians to join our team of highly skilled professionals. This is a great opportunity for RVT’s who wish to utilize and advance their skills in a team oriented environment! $1,500 SIGNING BONUS!!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- VT Diploma (New graduates are encouraged to apply!)
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills
A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary. Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact in the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
WHAT WE OFFER
- $1,500 SIGNING BONUS and competitive compensation
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career and career planning
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- Canada wide internal transfer opportunities
Additional ER Appreciation Program Perks:
- Annual Retention Bonus
- Additional time off known as “You Deserve it Days”
- Unlimited CE dollars $$$
- Wellness focused team initiatives…and more
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org