Lakeshore Animal Hospital has an opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) to join our amazing network of highly skilled professionals. You will have an opportunity to use your skills to the fullest potential! At VCA Canada our RVTs are given the necessary tools and resources to be successful in pursuing multiple passions within our hospitals.
Why We Need You
As a member of the VCA team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent—by delivering an outstanding client experience—so they will partner with us for the lifelong care of their companion animals.
You’ve worked hard for your credentialing and we want you to use the knowledge that you’ve invested your time and talent in. Additional qualifications and attributes for this role include;
- Registered Veterinary Technician or eligible to register
- Technical skills in the following ; physical examinations, patient assessment, nutrition
- Additional technical skills/knowledge an asset.; catheter placement, anesthesia monitoring, dentistry, radiology, venipuncture and pharmacy.
- Surgical preparation, assisting and patient recovery
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate patient records
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patient and their pet parents
- Ability to mange multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve or the ability to ask clarifying questions to help you find solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- A patience and caring attitude for those busy days
- Passion to learn more within the role
VCA Canada Offers!
At our core are our people – people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. A team we think of as family. When you join our family, VCA Canada offers:
- Join our culture of Wellness, Caring and Appreciation!
- Comprehensive compensation structures that include wellness days, sick days and vacation time.
- Continuing education benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- Professional dues
- Come work with us and join our network highly skilled and caring professionals!!
- And extra perks! Ask for more details!
VCA Canada Cares
At VCA Canada we don’t see an animal, we see a family member. VCA Canada embraces a culture of giving back to the communities we serve and demonstrates this philosophy through our national philanthropic program, Paw it Forward. Please visit our website to learn more, www.vcacanada.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com