Registered Veterinary Technicians, Referral Services
The veterinary industry has experienced a major shift since the start of the pandemic. We have all struggled with the pressures of the last few years & at Toronto Veterinary Emergency Hospital (TVEH), we are looking to adjust yet again to the needs of our patients and team. We are currently looking for Registered Veterinary Technicians to add to our team. Now you are scrolling through the various ads and wondering, why TVEH?
At TVEH, we have always supported a culture of collaboration and camaraderie, and have made the necessary adjustments to ensure we always practice the very highest level of medicine. We have an amazing group of people who love to teach and mentor each other, which is why we are able to foster incredible RVTs & ACAs.
We don’t want to offer “just a job”. We want to offer an opportunity to be part of an organization that supports each other, helps each other to grow, learn and thrive – all while helping pets!
We’re at our best when we work as a team, and we want you to be part of ours.
As an experienced veterinary professional, you already have a pretty good idea of the day-to-day requirements of being a talented Registered Veterinary Technician. These are the things that are important to us:
- Knowing your strengths and weaknesses and striving to succeed. We are all here for the same reason – to help people and their pets.
- Having the ability to adjust to changing circumstances. Having a plan is great – being able to adapt when needed is even better.
- Maintaining a positive, supportive outlook. We work best when we are all striving to help each other.
- Being dependable. We rely on each other every day to do the great work that we do.
- Have FUN! There is nothing better than doing a job you love with people you can enjoy spending your time with!
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture you can thrive in: We have the right fit for you!
- RRSP Employer Group Match Program! Saving for your future just got easier with VCA Canada
- Paid membership and dues
- Paid wellness days
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation time
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education benefits; paid to learn!
- Exceptional career development: there is room to grow here!
- Referral Bonus Rewards!
- E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus
- Virtual health care (telemedicine) offering quick access to quality care
- A caring culture of Wellness and Appreciation!
- Access to amazing mini-courses
- Opportunities to give back to your community through VCA initiatives
- Annual uniform allowance
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!
If this sounds like you, let’s connect to discuss your future with us.
Contact: Karen King at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
To apply for this job please visit www.vcacareers.com.