New RRSP Program!!!
Kew Beach Animal Hospital, nestled in Toronto’s eastside beach community, is welcoming a full-time dedicated Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) to join our amazing network of skilled veterinary professionals. While our network is large, we still offer that local community feeling, mentorship, and additional training!
- Have completed a Veterinary Technician program (eligible to register)
- New graduates with knowledge of physical examinations, patient assessment, catheter placement, anesthesia monitoring, radiology, venipuncture, and pharmacy – welcome to apply! We love growing new graduates!
- Surgical preparation, assisting and patient recovery
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate patient records
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients and their pet parents
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to problem-solve or the ability to ask clarifying questions to help you find solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues and pet parents
- Passion to learn more within the role
- A love for all companion animals!!
Preparing to write your VTNE? We can help!
Kew Beach Offers You:
- Competitive wages
- Flexible, fair schedules ~ we can accommodate YOUR needs!
- Reduced hours on Saturdays 9am – 3pm, closed on Sundays and Holidays
- On-site dentistry and Laparoscopic Surgical Services
Digital X-ray and laboratory diagnostics; Hands-Free Radiology
- Collaborative team environment
- Fear Free handling of all patients
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture you can thrive in: We have the right fit for you!
- A caring culture of Wellness and Appreciation!
- Employer match (5%) group RRSP plan – Planning for your future just got easier with VCA Canada!
- Access to amazing mini-courses
- Membership and dues
- Wellness days, sick days, and vacation time
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education benefits; paid to learn!
- Exceptional career development: there is room to grow here!
- Referral Bonus Rewards
- E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus
- Virtual health care (telemedicine) offering quick access to quality care
- Opportunities to give back in your community through VCA initiatives
- Annual uniform allowance
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!
Apply with the link below and join us today!
Have a question? Email: Careers.email@example.com (#R-58145)
To apply for this job please visit www.vcacareers.com.