Caring for life's greatest companions!
RVT Hiring!! VCA Secord Hospital has an opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Registered Veterinary Technologist (RVT) to join our established network of highly skilled professionals. You will have an opportunity to use your skills to the fullest potential! At VCA Canada our RVT’s are given the necessary tools and resources to be successful in pursuing multiple passions within our hospitals. You’ve worked hard for your credentialing and we want you to use the knowledge that you’ve invested your time and talent in.
- Registered Veterinary Technician or eligible to register
- Technical skills or willing to learn; venipuncture, catheter placement, radiology, anesthesia monitoring, physical examinations and patient assessment, dentistry, nutrition and pharmacy
- Surgical preparation, assisting and patient recovery
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate patient records
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patient
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
VCA Canada Offers!
At our core are our people – people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. A team we think of as family. When you join our family, VCA Canada offers:
- Comprehensive compensation structures that include wellness days, sick days and vacation time.
- Continuing education benefits
- Exceptional career development
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- NAVTA and professional dues
- A network of highly educated and skilled professionals!!
- And extra perks!
Contact Linda Singleton, Hospital Manager for more details: email@example.com
Or apply online: https://careers.vcacanada.com/ JOB ID: R-42748
To apply for this job please visit careers.vcacanada.com.