Generous Sign-On Bonus for full-time!
Carp Road Animal Hospital, located in Stittsville, Ontario, is welcoming dedicated Registered Veterinary Technicians to join our experienced team! While our network is large, we still offer that local community feeling, mentorship, and additional training!
- Have completed a Veterinary Technician Program (eligible to register)
- New graduates with knowledge of physical examinations, patient assessment, catheter placement, anesthesia monitoring, radiology, venipuncture, and pharmacy – welcome to apply! We love growing new graduates!
- Surgical preparation, assistance and patient recovery
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate patient records
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients and their pet parents
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to problem-solve or the ability to ask clarifying questions to help you find solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues and pet parents
- Passion to learn more within the role
- A love for all companion animals!!
Full-time or part-time schedules; we are flexible with your needs!!
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture you can thrive in: We have the right fit for you!
- RRSP Employer Group Match Program! Saving for your future just got easier with VCA Canada
- Paid membership and dues
- Paid wellness days
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation time
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education benefits; paid to learn!
- Exceptional career development: there is room to grow here!
- Referral Bonus Rewards
- E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus
- Virtual health care (telemedicine) offers quick access to quality care
- Opportunities to give back to your community through VCA initiatives
- Annual uniform allowance
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!
About Us! Located in the suburb of Ottawa in Stittsville, Ontario, Carp Road Animal Hospital is a full-service small animal practice. As an essential part of their community, they provide pet parents comprehensive medical care in a wide range of areas. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, surgery suite, x-ray capabilities, and closely supervised hospitalization area. These features allow the Carp Road team to offer both on-site dental care and in-house diagnostic services when needed. Carp Road is also home to the only CNSC-approved Nuclear Medicine treatment room in Eastern Ontario, allowing for the definitive treatment of hyperthyroidism in cats. Carp Road has established itself as a trustworthy caregiver in its community.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions or click apply for job below (# R-58430)
To apply for this job please visit www.vcacareers.com.