Blue Cross Animal Hospital is welcoming a full-time dedicated Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) to join our amazing network of skilled veterinary professionals. While our network is large, we still offer that local community feeling, mentorship, and additional training!
- Have completed a Veterinary Technician program. Eligible to register with the OAVT
- New graduates with knowledge of physical examinations, patient assessment, catheter placement, anesthesia monitoring, radiology, venipuncture, and pharmacy – welcome to apply! We love growing new graduates!
- Surgical preparation, assistance and patient recovery
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate patient records
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients and their pet parents
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to problem-solve or the ability to ask clarifying questions to help you find solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues and pet parents
- Passion to learn more within the role
- A love for all companion animals!!
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture you can thrive in: We have the right fit for you!
- RRSP Employer Group Match Program! Saving for your future just got easier with VCA Canada
- Paid membership and dues
- Paid wellness days
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation time
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education benefits; paid to learn!
- Exceptional career development: there is room to grow here!
- Referral Bonus Rewards
- E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus
- Virtual health care (telemedicine) offering quick access to quality care
- Opportunities to give back to your community through VCA initiatives
- Annual uniform allowance
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!
About Us! Blue Cross Animal Hospital, nestled in the vibrant city of Sarnia, has proudly cared for life’s greatest companions in the community for over 50 years! It has evolved over time to include outpatient clinics in the surrounding communities. We are a high-end hospital, offering excellent care including digital and dental radiography, chiropractic and laser therapy services to our many patients and of respected clientele. Our team of long-serving staff provides a close-knit ‘working family’ atmosphere.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions or click apply now! (#R-53177)
To apply for this job please visit www.vcacareers.com.