London Regional Veterinary and Referral Hospital has an opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Registered Veterinary Technologist (RVT) to join our established network of highly skilled professionals. You will have an opportunity to use your skills to the fullest potential! At VCA Canada our RVT’s are given the necessary tools and resources to be successful in pursuing multiple passions within our hospitals.
- Registered Veterinary Technician or eligible to register
- Technical skills; venipuncture, catheter placement, radiology, anesthesia monitoring, physical examinations and patient assessment, dentistry, nutrition and pharmacy
- Surgical preparation, assisting and patient recovery
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate patient records
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patient
- Ability to mange multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture of Wellness and Appreciation! you can thrive in!
- Extensive online anytime-anywhere access to journals and textbooks
- Ask us about our mobilization and hands-free radiology!!
- Paid membership and dues; Annual uniform allowance
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education benefits; paid to learn!
- Referral Bonus Rewards!
- E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus
- Virtual health care (telemedicine) offering quick access to quality care
- Access to amazing mini-courses
- Opportunities to give back to your community through VCA initiatives
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or click Apply Now!
To apply for this job please visit www.vcacareers.com.