London Regional Veterinary Emergency & Referral Hospital is welcoming a full-time dedicated Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) to join our amazing network of skilled veterinary professionals. This is a great opportunity for RVTs to gain advanced nursing skills and enjoy an independent working environment as well as being part of a large team!
- An RVT (or graduate VT currently eligible to write the VTNE)
- Willingness to work days, evenings, overnights, and weekends – 36 hours/week, schedule posted in advance, and every effort made to accommodate time off requests
- A passion for learning and growing your skills in a culture of wellness and appreciation
- A love for companion animals!!
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture you can thrive in: We have the right fit for you!
- RRSP Employer Group Match Program! Saving for your future just got easier with VCA Canada
- A caring culture of Wellness and Appreciation!
- VCA Canada Student Loan RRSP Program – Ask us more!
- Medical Library; 2000+ journals, 600+ textbooks, research, and more at your fingertips!
- Ask us about our mobilization and hands-free radiology!
- Paid membership and dues
- Paid wellness days, sick days, and vacation time
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education benefits; paid to learn!
- Exceptional career development: there is room to grow here!
- Referral Bonus Rewards!
- E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus
- Virtual health care (telemedicine) offering quick access to quality care
- Access to amazing mini-courses
- Opportunities to give back to your community through VCA initiatives
- Annual uniform allowance
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!/
We are a fun group, and I am a strong believer that people learn best when supported in a positive environment.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information! (R-145167)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com