RVT, Intensive Care Unit
Do you want to be a part of an amazing team?
Do you want to be supported in learning extraordinary RVT skills?
Our Intensive Care Unit is looking for that amazing someone to provide top level care to our patients. Experience in ICU is not required, we are looking to build a team that works well together to provide the highest standard of care to our patients.
You will work alongside board-certified specialists and be supported to develop an amazing skillset including central lines, advanced monitoring, complex CRI delivery, ventilator management and more! There’s so much cool stuff to see in ICU, you will enjoy a variety of cases, working with patients in life threatening illnesses and injury and be proud of the care you are able to provide.
MOVEH is an advanced care hospital with CT, MRI, dedicated ICU and a large team of specialists working together. We love to teach and support RVTs considering their VTS certification. If this sounds like the next step in your career as an RVT, we would love to hear from you!
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an excellent RRSP matching program to support our team with their long term goals. Joining the MOVEH team is a great opportunity for career advancement, we would love to discuss this with you in more detail.
Additional qualifications and attributes you must embrace to be successful in this role:
- Registered Veterinary Technician, RVT or eligible to register
- Willing to further enhance technical skills and expertise
- Ability to thrive and provide a high level of care in an often fast paced environment,
- Contribute to a positive, professional and welcoming workplace culture
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture you can thrive in: We have the right fit for you!
- RRSP Employer Group Match Program! Saving for your future just got easier with VCA Canada
- Paid membership and dues
- Paid wellness days
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation time
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education benefits; paid to learn!
- Exceptional career development: there is room to grow here!
- Referral Bonus Rewards!
- E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus
- Virtual health care (telemedicine) offering quick access to quality care
- A caring culture of Wellness and Appreciation!
- Access to amazing mini-courses
- Opportunities to give back to your community through VCA initiatives
- Annual uniform allowance
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!
Email: email@example.com for further information or click Apply Now!
To apply for this job please visit www.vcacareers.com.