Website Vaughan Richmond Hill Veterinary Emergency Clinic
Exciting Opportunity for Passionate RVTs!
Are you someone who thrives in emergency and surgical settings? Your dream job awaits!
If you seek a rewarding career that challenges your technical skills while maintaining an excellent work-life balance, look no further.
Join the dedicated team at Vaughan Richmond Hill VEC, where we operate 24 hours to provide exceptional care. As an 11-vet, 40-plus staff member hospital with a fully equipped facility, we hold a strong commitment to animals and their parents. Moreover, we actively support personal growth in specialized areas of interest for our team members.
This position offers boundless learning opportunities and the chance to be part of a dynamic, expanding team. Embrace your passion for veterinary care in a supportive and progressive environment!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Animal Health Technician / Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply, must be eligible to register with the OAVT
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Solid communication skills
- Well-developed technical skills
- Loves emergency surgery! Such as GVD, enucleation, amputation, etc. Not just your average routine surgeries
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (Starting $28/h, depending on experience)
- Flexible Schedule
- Emergency Appreciation Program – View details HERE
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- GRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- INDUSTRY LEADING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Vaughan Richmond Hill Veterinary Emergency Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com