Website Vaughan Richmond Hill Veterinary Emergency Clinic
Vaughan Richmond Hill Veterinary Emergency Clinic
Caring For Life’s Greatest Companions
Who loves Emerg and Surgeries???
Your dream job has finally arrived!
Are you looking for a career that will challenge your technical skills but also provide a great work-life balance?
Vaughan Richmond Hill VEC is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated RVT to join us. We are now 24 hours!
We are a 11 vet, 40 plus staff member hospital with a fully equipped facility. We take our commitment to animals, pet parents very seriously and also encourage the pursuit of personal growth in specific areas of interest for our team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team where learning possibilities are endless!
ONLY those qualified will be contacted, thank you in advance for your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- VT Diploma (New Graduates Welcome)
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- Solid communication skills
- Well-developed technical skills
- Loves emergency surgery! Such as GVD, enucleation, amputation, etc. Not just your average routine surgeries
WHAT WE OFFER
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage (including GRSP program)
- Competitive compensation (Starting salary $28/h, dependent on experience)
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Emergency Appreciation Program – View details HERE
- And much more!!
Vaughan Richmond Hill Veterinary Emergency Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com