Website Upper Village Veterinary Hospital
Join Dr. Steven Davidson and be a part of growing the hospital and team to serve a great community and clientele. Upper Village Veterinary Hospital will be dedicated to providing a high standard of medicine and exceptional client services. Team members will receive consistent mentorship and opportunities for growth.
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic who shares our passion for pets and optimism in the clinic. Love where you work!
If you are looking for a progressive environment where employees are valued and appreciated, we would love to hear from you.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Veterinarian with surgical and therapeutic procedures.
- Administer and monitor anesthesia and analgesia.
- Provide excellent veterinary nursing care in a professional and ethical manner.
- Administer and analyze diagnostic tests (x-ray, cytology, urinalysis, etc.).
- Document and maintain accurate veterinary medical records.
- Operate and maintain state-of-the-art veterinary medical equipment.
- Perform and assist in dental procedures.
- Maintain an appropriate inventory of all medical supplies.
- Support a collaborative work environment and assist other staff members.
- Competitive Wage Rate.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package.
- Continuing Education (CE) funds.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues.
- Paid Vacation Time.
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days.
- Veterinary Discounts.
- Uniform allowance.
- Must be a Registered Veterinary Technician in good standing.
- Must have strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with team members and clientele.
- Ability to triage and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org