Website The Focal Zone
Are you burned out (or getting there) in clinical practice?
We are looking for that special RVT who is ready to pivot in a different direction with a different kind of company.
§ Do you like to SEE what is wrong with your sick patients?
§ Do you love to learn something new every single day?
§ Do you love to be challenged and energized?
§ Would you like fostering relationships with clients and knowing you are truly appreciated and making their day better?
§ Do you appreciate being part of a truly brilliant mix of brains that encourage and support one another to do their best every day?
§ Do you want to be part of an honest pack that appreciates and values your input, diversity, education, skills and unique talents?
§ Do you wish you worked for a solely owned independent entity with no overt or covert influence by any other company or corporation?
§ Do you love the idea of working independently but also relying on the power and support of an outstanding team behind you? A team that chimes in right away if you need help?
§ Do you love to listen to your favorite tunes or podcasts on the open road?
§ Do you love having most weekends free? And if you are working, being involved in a totally immersive educational team event with great people, great food, and music to scan by?
§ Are you willing and able to accept direction, work hard, meet deadlines and be productive without constant supervision?
YES? Read on…
What we need from you:
· RVT with passing of VTNE; BA/BS a plus
· Minimum experience 2 years as a working RVT in clinical practice
· Ultrasound training /experience is preferred
· reliable vehicle required for mobile driving, proof of insurance
· Flexibility to work full driving and scanning days on mobile
· Attendance at weekend training events (7-9 times per year) and veterinary trade shows
· resume, cover letter and proof of licensure
The Focal Zone is owned by SonoPath – Veterinary Telemedicine, Education and Ultrasound Services
What you will do and be with The Focal Zone and SonoPath:
· Veterinary sonography services to the clients of The Focal Zone, including efficient and complete ultrasound examinations and diagnostic services such as fine needle aspirates/cytology, centesis procedures, transfer of diagnostic data to SonoPath Telemedicine.
· Ultrasound instructor at the SonoPath Education Center in Andover NJ USA on training weekends
· Ultrasound instructor off-site at veterinary clinic facilities
· Clinical support to telemedicine clients
· Ultrasound machine image optimization
· Other projects utilizing your talents
· A valuable resource for the Focal Zone and SonoPath team!
How you will live your day:
· Working effectively independently, whether on mobile or project related
Going into different veterinary clinics and creating close relationships while remaining professionalism
Maintaining connectivity with a 90% virtual team and development of working relationships and friendships
Enjoying the bonding and fun when the team gets together
Multitasking and accepting interruptions and the unexpected in your day
Welcoming a job that is not 9-5, is anything but routine, and requires self-regulation and sharp time management skills
Taking on troubleshooting, new ideas and projects, and true challenges sometimes on a daily basis
Pivoting on a dime to deal with changes in the day’s schedule
Being attentive to the whole while doing your part
Being proficient with a computer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org