Website Springer Animal Hospital
Join our team at Springer Animal Hospital! We’re looking for a compassionate and skilled Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) to join our mixed practice for large and small animals.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working with a supportive team, and love the opportunity to learn and grow, this is the perfect fit for you.
At Springer Animal Hospital, you’ll encounter a wide range of interesting cases, including emergencies during business hours and large animal services. With hours typically from 9am to 5pm, you’ll have a great work-life balance.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to be part of a caring team where every day brings new experiences and learning opportunities. Apply now and become an essential member of our close-knit community!
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Versatile and adaptable when presented with day-to-day challenges
- Team oriented mindset
- Strives in a fast-paced work environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (Starting $19-$22/h, depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday Work Week
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Springer Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com