SeaJay Payroll Services
Advocating pet nutrition in retail and veterinary environments
We’re looking for enthusiastic, dynamic, motivated people who share our passion for cats and dogs to join our National Program as a Pet Nutrition Advocate.
PNAs work for a demo company representing Royal Canin Canada and Eukanuba in both retail and veterinary environments.
Royal Canin and Eukanuba are innovative pet nutrition companies with one simple philosophy: Knowledge and Respect. Our philosophy applies to cats and dogs, to the owners that love them, and to our associates.
This is the ideal opportunity for you if you:
• Are looking for a part time position with flexible hours that can be tailored to your current schedule
• Are outgoing, personable and open to change
• Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
• Enjoy working with the public and interacting with their pets
• Enjoy working independently but also enjoy and excel when working as part of a team
• Have access to the internet; various job specific programs and websites will be accessed
• Competent computer skills with email, Microsoft Office, and PDFs.
• Previous experience with in-store demonstrations, merchandising, retail sales and/or customer service would be an asset but is not required.
• Part-time, flexible weekday evening and weekend shifts based on your availability
• Competitive hourly rate ($20-$23 per hour for RVTs)
• Pay for traveling to and from shifts based on Google Maps
• Branded clothing
• Merchandising and product training; product knowledge and marketing materials are provided
• Other perks for you (and your pet!)
As a Pet Nutrition Advocate, you will be required to:
• Interact with customers in pet specialty stores, outdoor locations and larger venues in your area to educate and promote products by explaining their features and benefits
• Maintain and merchandise in-store product displays, shelving and end-caps
• Establish and foster a positive working relationship with Managers conducive to maintaining both brands’ professional image.
• Complete post shift administrative tasks (on-line reporting)
We have positions available in:
To apply: e-mail your résumé to Tiffany Mullen: firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject line of your email please indicate PNA Application_your city
We thank all interested candidates in advance for their application. However, only those that we feel are best suited for this position will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com