You were made to save animals. We take care of the rest.
Ritson Veterinary Clinic is seeking a confident, passionate, and detail oriented Registered Veterinary Technician to join their team! The ideal person works well in a team environment as well as individually and has strong multi-tasking abilities. Our clientele base is long established with over 26 years in this location. Our team is experienced, compassionate and dedicated to providing the best care to our patients!
About The Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills
- Able to give lots of boops and cuddles
- Values, respect and integrity
- New grads are welcome!
Ritson Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact in the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Signing Bonus!
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- Paid sick days
- Uniform allowance
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org