Website Queensway Veterinary Hospital
Queensway Veterinary Hospital is hiring a full time RVT (New Graduates Welcome) to add to our active practice. We are a 5 vet, 25 staff member hospital. We take our commitment to animals, pet parents and our community seriously.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a fun, supportive and dedicated team. Enjoy days off in the nearby cottage country of Port Dover and Turkey Point, which offer ample amenities on the shores of Lake Erie. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team where learning possibilities are endless.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- VT Diploma (New grads welcome!)
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Strong communications skills, both when dealing with clients and team members.
- Ability to stay the course under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER
- $2,000 SIGNING BONUS OFFERED
- Competitive compensation (Starting $24-$26/h, depending on experience)
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance + Exclusive access to webinars & CE events
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical and dental coverage
- RRSP Package with employer matching
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Amazing medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Queensway Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact in the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries
and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com