Positively devoted to your Best Friend
Wow if you are an RVT looking to join a FUN, FABULOUS, HAPPY TEAM, Peterborough West Animal Hospital, is where you want to be and you are who we are looking for! This position is 35-40 hours/week and includes weekdays (8am – 6pm) and alternating Saturday shifts (9am – 1pm).
At Our Hospital We:
· Are a progressive, newly renovated companion animal practice.
· Are a well-established and well equipped three doctor practice located in beautiful Peterborough, Ontario.
· Are a hospital that takes pride in practicing a high level of medicine and offer excellent customer service.
· Are an established practice with awesome clients.
· Offer competitive wages, health benefits, continuing education, staff discounts on veterinary services, pet food, and other veterinary supplies, payment of Ontario Association of Veterinary Technicians annual dues, an annual uniform allowance and best of all a great (fun) working environment!
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, who is flexible, has a positive attitude, possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, is self-motivated and places a high value on customer service. Previous experience in a clinic setting is an asset, but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties Include (but not limited to):
• appointment assistance
• filling medication
• medical record keeping
• client education
• animal restraint
• blood and urine collection; performing basic lab tests
• taking digital radiographs
• assisting with ultrasound
• performing dental cleanings and digital dental radiographs
• surgical assistance
• anaesthetic monitoring
• phone and email communication
• assisting with upkeep of the facility
Please forward resume and a list of references to:
Cheryl Vandal – Hospital Manager
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com