Website Ottawa Animal Emergency and Specialty Hospital
The Ottawa Animal Emergency and Specialty Hospital is looking to hire a Registered Veterinary Technician for our specialty recovery team. The successful candidate will work with the specialty departments, and the emergency department as needed, in the recovery and treatment of anesthetized and sedated patients. Organizing medications, preparing treatment sheets and monitoring of critical patients are all expected duties.
As a part of the OAESH team the successful applicant in the Recovery Technician position will:
– Be able to work as a part of multiple teams
– Have a good understanding of post-operative patient care
– Be able to lift 20kg without aid
– Be able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
– Able to communicate in French and English
– A 2-year Veterinary Technology (or equivalent) diploma
– Registration with the Ontario Association of Veterinary Technicians
Regularly scheduled hours will be between Monday to Friday. Wage will be commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org