Website Osgoode Veterinary Services
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) to join our dynamic and growing team at Osgoode Veterinary Services in Osgoode, ON. This is a unique opportunity to work with a fun group of individuals who are passionate about animals and who strive to provide the best service to our patients and clients.
As an RVT at Osgoode Veterinary Services, you will have access to excellent mentorship in all aspects of our operations, with DVMs & RVTs who have over 10 years of experience. We offer health & dental benefits, vacation, LTD, an amazing staff discount, uniform allowance, and above all, the opportunity to work with an amazing team of professionals.
At Osgoode Veterinary Services, we believe in providing high standards of patient care and above all, a positive work environment. We offer numerous development opportunities, including mentorship within the clinic, CE sessions at the clinic and conferences, as well as DVM and support staff support and coaching.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity and want to be part of a fun and dynamic team, then Osgoode Veterinary Services is the place for you. Apply now and don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Veterinary Technician Diploma
- Experienced RVT (1 to 2 years of experience preferred)
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- Dynamic Work Ethics
- Engaging Team player with a team-driven mindset
- Willingness to take Initiative
- Driven by their passion for patient care and client service
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (Starting $21-$28/h, depending on experience)
- Flexible Schedule (Monday to Friday Work Week)
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Annual Uniform Allowance
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Mentorship Opportunities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Osgoode Veterinary Services is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org