Website North Town Veterinary Hospital
Are you a compassionate and skilled Registered Veterinary Technician eager to work in a Fear Free, small animal, 24-hour emergency practice with a unique hybrid model offering both general practice and emergency services? Look no further – North Town Veterinary Hospital is the perfect place for you to expand your skill set and be part of a diverse range of services and procedures.
At North Town Veterinary Hospital, we take pride in our distinctive role as a hybrid hospital, where we seamlessly blend general practice and emergency services to meet the diverse needs of our patients. We are dedicated to providing top-notch care for pets around the clock. Our practice is Fear Free, ensuring that our patients experience as little stress as possible during their visits.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, 24-hour emergency practice.
- Exposure to a wide range of cases and medical procedures.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Mentorship, coaching, and support to help you become the best you can be.
- Monthly wellness activities to promote team bonding and self-care, from goat yoga to outdoor movie nights.
- A rotation schedule that offers longer shifts for more days off during the work week.
At North Town Veterinary Hospital, we prioritize the growth and well-being of our team members. We believe in fostering a supportive culture through mentoring, coaching, and open discussion. With a large team of professionals, you will never feel unsupported, and there are ample opportunities to learn, practice, and perfect your skills.
Benefits and Compensation
- ER Bonus!
- Competitive compensation (Starting $43,680 – $54,080/ annually, depending on experience)
- Flexible Schedule
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Unlimited Continuing Education + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- INDUSTRY LEADING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Passion for gold standard patient care
- Can-do attitude and friendly nature
- Desire to help clients understand recommendations for their pets
North Town Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org