Website North Oakville Animal Hospital (NOAH)
Are you a dedicated Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) with exceptional communication skills, a strong team focus, multitasking abilities, and a willingness to be cross-trained? If you’re looking for an opportunity to excel in a dynamic and supportive environment, North Oakville Animal Hospital (NOAH) is the ideal place for you.
Why Choose NOAH:
At NOAH, we believe in nurturing and developing our team members to reach their full potential. With a DVMs and a tenured RVT team, you will have the opportunity to learn from experienced mentors who are passionate about sharing their knowledge. Whether it’s surgery, dentistry, laser therapy or training, we have experts in various fields to help you expand your skills and develop professionally.
Team Building and Community Engagement:
We strongly believe in the power of teamwork and the positive impact it has on our clinic and community. We regularly engage in team-building activities, both in and outside of the clinic, to foster a supportive and friendly work environment. Our commitment to community outreach and the Oscar Fund allows you to make a meaningful difference in the lives of pets in need.
What We Offer:
- $1000 SIGNING BONUS! because joining the NOAH family is a celebration!
- Competitive compensation, starting at $22-$26 per hour, depending on your experience.
- Flexible schedule to support work-life balance.
- Annual performance reviews and a clear path for professional growth.
- Various team-building activities to strengthen camaraderie and promote a friendly and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for mentorship to guide your development and learning journey.
- Paid provincial registration dues to ease your professional responsibilities.
- Continuing education allowance with access to exclusive webinars and CE events.
- Health and dental benefits, including access to Telus Health telemedicine, and a range of other benefit perks.
- An RRSP package with matching to help you secure your financial future.
- A strong commitment to the community and helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities.
- INDUSTRY LEADING medical and pet supply discounts.
- And much more!
- Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
Your Growth Opportunity:
At NOAH, we place a strong emphasis on team development and continuous learning. We provide numerous opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge through mentorship, CE events, and team-focused activities. Whether you’re interested in surgery, dentistry or any other aspect of veterinary medicine, we are here to support your professional goals.
If you’re a passionate and team-oriented RVT seeking a rewarding career in a supportive and dynamic environment, North Oakville Animal Hospital is the perfect place to grow and thrive. Join us in our mission to provide exceptional care and support to the pets and owners we serve.
We can’t wait to welcome you to our close-knit and dedicated team at North Oakville Animal Hospital (NOAH).
North Oakville Animal Hospital (NOAH) is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com