Website Mount Joy Animal Clinic
Mount Joy Animal Clinic is growing and proud to provide a wide variety of veterinary medical services for cats, dogs and pocket pets in Markham and surrounding areas. Mount Joy specializes in pet wellness and vaccination programs, diagnosing and treating medical conditions, dental prophylaxis and companion animal surgeries.
We are looking for an extraordinary Registered Veterinary Technician with exceptional technical and communication skills that is reliable, energetic, outgoing and a team player. Successful candidates will be responsible for client education, anesthesia and surgical monitoring, phlebotomy and technician-related appointments. This RVT will show a strong understanding of compassionate medical care. We are passionate about providing the ideal work/life balance with excellent flexible work schedules and a vibrant work environment.
As our ideal Candidate, you have:
- Completed a diploma in veterinary technology; although we will accept and train new grads!!
- 1-2 years of experience working as an RVT
- Excellent treatment room skills
- Exemplary organizational and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Passion, enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards providing care for pets
- Strong desire to collaborate with others on the healthcare team
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive wages, paid uniforms, pet and veterinary discounts
- Career growth opportunities to hold key leadership positions
- Continued investments in new technologies, advanced diagnostics, and modern facilities including digital x-ray, laser therapy, and in-house lab testing
- Benefits: Extended health care, Vision care, Dental care, Life insurance
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply with your Resume and Cover Letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org