Website Minden Animal Hospital
Minden Animal Hospital is a fast-paced, small animal practice where we take pride in offering exceptional client service and the gold standard in animal care. We utilize up-to-date technologies with full in-house IDEXX lab equipment, digital whole-body radiographs and digital dental radiographs. Clients have the option of communicating with us by phone, text, email and/or video conference.
We are open Mondays thru Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., closed weekends, evenings and statutory holidays.
We offer health and dental benefits, staff pet care, uniform and CE allowances and annual OAVT dues.
Pay range – $25 – $30 per hour, commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication skills, work well under stress, be able to take initiative, and be a great team player. They will be responsible for:
- patient care during surgeries, and dentals
- perform urine and fecal analysis as well as skin and ear cytology
- assist veterinarians during appointments
- place catheters, blood draws, vaccines where appropriate
- maintain accurate, detailed, professional records
- maintain drug logs
- ongoing continuing education
- assist with day-to-day cleaning and maintenance in clinic
While experience with Avimark will be beneficial, it is not required.
To apply for this job please visit mindenanimalhospital.com.