Website LifeLearn Inc.
LifeLearn is expanding and is currently recruiting for the position of Sales Representative. If you are ready for a career change, but want to stay in the animal health industry, this might be the right fit for you! This position, under the direction of the Director of Sales – Practice Solutions, will be responsible for meeting sales targets in his/her territory by seeking out new opportunities and maintaining existing accounts within the animal health industry.
The chosen candidate will develop new relationships by assessing the prospects needs, providing solutions, creating and negotiating agreements to close the sale. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for updating the company’s CRM, and participating in trade shows, with other sales activities.
• Achieve sales and performance objectives as set out by LifeLearn
• As the Subject Matter Expert you will identify and develop customer needs and recommend solutions leveraging LifeLearn products and services
• Demonstrate product and service capabilities to prospective clients via telephone and webinar
• Effective use of the end to end sales process, resulting in closed sales
• Record daily sales activities within salesforce.com to monitor client engagement, sales funnel development, and enable accurate sales reporting
• Collaborate with internal teams to improve customer satisfaction, overcome challenges, and create a seamless customer experience.
• Remain knowledgeable on changes and developments in the animal health industry
• Extremely strong communication and telephone skills
• Proactively engage with existing accounts within your sales territory for account management and to identify upsell opportunities
• Must be a self-starter, motivated and works well with clients and colleagues
• Proven sales ability to meet and surpass targets and goals
• 1-3 years of demonstrated successful performance in a sales role
• Degree or diploma in a business- or sales-related field or related work experience
• Prospecting and negotiation skills with a strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
• Organized, able to multi-task, work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to travel within North America up to 20% annually
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org