Website vetstrategy Leslieville Animal Hospital
Join our team at Leslieville Animal Hospital as a Registered Veterinary Technician and become a part of our wonderful work family! We are a small animal practice with an amazing clientele and a terrific team that believes in building each other up and establishing a great work/life balance.
Leslieville Animal Hospital is a full-service facility in Toronto. We provide top-quality veterinary service to cats and dogs. Every day our staff gets to improve the life of our patients, which brings them the greatest joy. We love taking care of animals and creating a learning environment for everyone on our team. Our team is devoted to staying on top of the newest techniques, technologies, treatments and wellness programs to give our patients optimal health. As a team we enjoy working together and changing our patients’ lives for the better. If you share the same love for taking care of cats and dogs, we’re sure you’ll fit right in.
As an RVT, you will work alongside experienced professionals who are passionate about mentoring and sharing their knowledge with others. Our doctors are approachable and always willing to help, ensuring that you will have the support you need to excel in your role.
At Leslieville Animal Hospital, we practice gold standard medicine, and we rely on our RVTs to ensure patient care is also gold standard. Our clients typically proceed with our diagnostic treatment plans, which allows our team to see the progression/outcome of cases. Our doctors will discuss cases with each member of the team if any questions arise. Client education is something we pride ourselves in and through this, our staff learns something new every day. Our team has a diverse amount of education/work experience, and consistently collaborates using this knowledge.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate RVT who is looking for a fulfilling career in a supportive and positive environment, we want to hear from you. Come join our team and be a part of something special at Leslieville Animal Hospital!
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Veterinary Technician Diploma
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Previous surgical experience (able to calculate dosages, intubate, anesthetize, monitor anesthesia)
- Great communication skills in a team setting
- Prioritizes patient care/experience
- Ability to triage workflow for surgery/treatments of the day, in an efficient, safe manner
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (Starting $26/h, depending on experience)
- No shift work required
- Weekend shifts, one per month, 9am-2pm, will resume in the future
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Leslieville Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com