Website Lennox and Addington Animal Hospital
Lennox and Addington Animal Hospital is seeking a technically skilled and motivated Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) to join our compassionate and dedicated team. We are a progressive veterinary clinic that values growth, ambition, and teamwork. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills, contribute to a supportive work environment, and make a difference in the lives of animals, this is the perfect position for you.
As an RVT at Lennox and Addington Animal Hospital, you will have ample opportunities for professional and personal growth. We understand the importance of aligning your career path with your areas of interest, and we are committed to providing you with the necessary support and resources to achieve your goals. Our inclusive team environment ensures that you will always have mentors and colleagues who are ready to help you advance your individual skills.
At Lennox and Addington Animal Hospital, we foster a family-type environment based on equality and inclusiveness. We believe that team building is essential for creating a positive work atmosphere and encouraging the wellness of our staff. We prioritize the well-being of each team member, as we believe that when individuals feel supported and heard, they can perform at their best.
Join our team at Lennox and Addington Animal Hospital and make a difference in the lives of animals every day.
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of veterinary medicine
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Motivated and ambitious with a desire for professional growth
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Compassionate and caring attitude towards animals and their owners
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (Starting $21/h, negotiable depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday Work Week
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Lennox and Addington Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org