Website Lakeshore Animal Health Partners
EXPLORE YOUR FUTURE WITH US!
Ready to take the next step in your career? Don’t miss out on our exclusive Job Fair Open House on February 10th – an unparalleled opportunity to connect, explore, and discover your potential!
SAVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
Excited to join us? Simply shoot us an email at email@example.com to RSVP and secure your place at the forefront of career possibilities! Got questions? We’ve got answers – feel free to drop us a line for all the details you need.
Are you a dedicated Registered Veterinary Technician seeking an exciting role in our 24/7 Emergency departments? Lakeshore, strategically located in the Greater Toronto Area, is committed to reshaping pet healthcare by offering 24/7 emergency care and an extensive array of specialty veterinary services. As part of the Animal Health Partners family, we believe in providing our furry friends with the same high-quality healthcare as their human companions.
Animal Health Partners and VetStrategy have collaborated to establish Lakeshore, our second AHP location. We are actively seeking skilled RVTs to join our Emergency department. Lakeshore boasts similar amenities to our existing location but with an expanded footprint. Imagine working in a facility where technical expertise and medical equipment rival those found in sophisticated human hospitals, complete with a state-of-the-art 3-Tesla MRI for exceptional diagnostic capabilities.
But that’s not all! Our clinicians benefit from AI-enabled software systems and a hospital design crafted by veterinarians in our network, ensuring they can focus on delivering top-tier care to our beloved patients. If you’re ready to be part of our dynamic team, Apply Now!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Immerse yourself in a $4000 (CAD) Retention Bonus annually.
- Earn competitive compensation, with wages ranging from $27-35/hr (CAD) for Registered Veterinary Technicians.
- Flexible Scheduling: A mixture of days, evenings, overnights and weekends.
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Benefit from mentorship opportunities.
- Indulge in UNLIMITED continuing education allowance. + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Revel in paid sick days and 2 extra “You deserve it!” paid days off per year.
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Join our commitment to the community and helping pets in need.
- INDUSTRY LEADING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
About the Role:
Our Candidates Require:
- To be Registered Veterinary Technician with the Ontario Association of Veterinary Technicians
- Experience in emergency medicine is an asset
- The ability to perform exceptionally well under pressure
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- A passion for making a difference in the lives of pets and their owners
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm for the job, and a relentless drive to excel every day
Skills and Effort Requirements:
Under the guidance of the Emergency DVM, your duties will include:
- Triaging emergency patients and history-taking
- Performing and submitting laboratory samples
- Administering oral, IM, IV medications
- Using independent judgment and initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Participating as a cooperative team member
- Performing various treatments and diagnostics as directed
- MUST be willing/able to work nights, holidays, and weekends
- Ability to multitask and lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned
Ready for a career where you make a difference every day? Lakeshore Animal Health Partners is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics, and we believe in doing extraordinary work that truly matters. From coast to coast, our opportunities across Canada are boundless, offering you the chance to make the most meaningful impact of your career. Join us in shaping the future of veterinary care!
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team! VetStrategy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org