Website Lakeshore Animal Health Partners
EXPLORE YOUR FUTURE WITH US!
Ready to take the next step in your career? Don’t miss out on our exclusive Job Fair Open House on February 10th – an unparalleled opportunity to connect, explore, and discover your potential!
SAVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
Excited to join us? Simply shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP and secure your place at the forefront of career possibilities! Got questions? We’ve got answers – feel free to drop us a line for all the details you need.
Embark on a thrilling veterinary journey with Lakeshore Animal Health Partners! We’re on the lookout for a dynamic Registered Veterinary Technician to join our 24/7 ICU department and be part of our groundbreaking integrated care model.
What We Offer:
- Immerse yourself in a $4000 (CAD) Retention Bonus annually.
- Earn competitive compensation, with wages ranging from $27-35/hr (CAD) for Registered Veterinary Technicians.
- Flexible Scheduling: A mixture of days, evenings, overnights and weekends.
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Benefit from mentorship opportunities.
- Indulge in UNLIMITED continuing education allowance. + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Revel in paid sick days and 2 extra “You deserve it!” paid days off per year.
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Join our commitment to the community and helping pets in need.
- INDUSTRY LEADING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
About the Role:
Dive into the heart of emergency and critical care departments, where you’ll encounter advanced nursing techniques and specialty procedures beyond the norm. As a key player in our team, you’ll contribute to the delivery of high-quality medicine and experience a variety of challenging cases.
Our Candidates Require:
- Registered Veterinary Technician with the Ontario Association of Veterinary Technicians (required)
- RVT Specialty (VTS) in Emergency & Critical Care is considered an asset
- We’re seeking someone with strong communication skills, and the drive to thrive in new and dynamic environments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Your days will be filled with assessing and treating critically ill patients, mastering IV catheterization and blood drawing, and submitting lab work and diagnostics.
- Utilize your expertise in monitoring patients during sedation procedures and seamlessly follow treatment orders on electronic systems.
- Your ability to work harmoniously as part of a team and handle complex ICU cases, including ICU ventilators and blood transfusions, will be an asset.
Lakeshore Animal Health Partners is proud to be part of the VetStrategy group of clinics, a 100% Canadian operated group with a deep focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Located in the Greater Toronto Area (Mississauga), Lakeshore offers 24/7 emergency care and a wide array of specialty veterinary services. Join us in our mission to provide pets with the same top-tier healthcare available to their owners. As we build Lakeshore, our second AHP location, we are excited to welcome dedicated technicians to both our 24/7 ICU and Emergency departments.
Ready for an exciting chapter in your veterinary career? Apply Now, and let’s make a difference in the lives of pets together!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com