Website King Hopkins Pet Hospital
King Hopkins Pet Hospital is looking for 2 RVTs to join our growing Team! We are a multi-doctor clinic that sees cats, dogs, pocket pets, and exotics. Although we are a fast-paced 24 hour clinic that sees emergencies, we have a loyal client base that seeks us out for routine appointments as well (who doesn’t love a puppy or kitten vaccine appointment?!).
We are fully equipped with digital X-ray, cold laser, in house Idexx laboratory including SediVue and blood gas machines, dental x-ray, and ultrasound to aid our technicians in patient care.
Technician duties include:
- Placing IV catheters
- Inducing and monitoring anesthesia
- Performing dental cleanings and radiographs
- Collect blood and urine samples for analysis
- Assist doctors with appointments
- Because we value a healthy work-life balance, our shifts are flexible and can be catered to your liking as much as possible. Usual shifts are 12 hours. Day shift and over night shifts available.
New grads welcome to apply!
Starting wage: $25/hr with room for improvement after 3 month probation/training period. Overnight premium added after 12am.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
French not required
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org