Komoka-Kilworth Animal Clinic is just outside of London, ON! We understand how important pets are to our client’s family. Our veterinarians and staff are devoted to staying on top of the latest diagnostics, treatments, wellness programs, ultrasound and therapeutic laser treatments and more to maintain your pet’s optimal health. Let’s work together to keep your beloved furry friend happy and healthy!
The ideal candidate will enjoy a fun, supportive and dedicated team of professionals. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team where learning possibilities are endless! Fun fact about our clinic, we see pocket pets too!! 😊
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- VT Diploma (New grads welcome!)
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills
Komoka-Kilworth Animal Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact in the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
WHAT WE OFFER
- $2000 SIGNING BONUS OFFERED!
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career and career planning
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
- Canada-wide internal transfer opportunities
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org