Website Ingersoll Veterinary Services
Position: Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT)
Hospital: Ingersoll Veterinary Services
Location: Ingersoll, Ontario
Term: Full-time Employment or Part-time Employment
Description: Outstanding RVT Opportunity – Ingersoll Veterinary Services is growing!
If you’re an RVT that is searching for a Small Animal clinic that appreciates the value of collaboration, preventative medicine, and client education, then you can’t afford to miss this opportunity! Apply your RVT skills to the fullest. Live your passion!
Our team empowers pets to live the best life possible, and takes great pride in our ability to foster healthy long-term relationships with the community and each other. We are looking for someone who loves veterinary medicine and enjoys being part of a fun, progressive, and hard-working team. Our dedication to supporting, motivating, and empowering individual team members is matched only by our commitment to team-based medicine. We support our patients and clients unconditionally, and believe you deserve no less as a colleague and member of our team. If you’re searching for an inclusive environment and want to make an impact in a pet-loving community, search no further!
Ingersoll offers a unique blend of small-town peace, affordability, and all the amenities, while retaining quick access to London, Brantford, Kitchener, and Cambridge. This is an amazing opportunity to secure the work-life balance you’ve been searching for and make a difference in the Ingersoll community. Part-time or full-time schedule available.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate in a compassionate and professional manner with clients and fellow veterinary care team members using efficient oral and written communication skills.
- Administer and analyze diagnostic tests (hematology, clinical chemistry, cytology, urinalysis, etc.) utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques.
- Assist Veterinarian with surgical and therapeutic procedures. Utilize gold-standard patient care techniques, ensuring operating room environment complies with all aseptic standards and protocols.
- Administer and monitor anesthesia and analgesia in accordance with the veterinary scope of practice and provincial laws governing the RVT profession.
- Provide excellent veterinary nursing care in a professional and ethical manner through the synthesis of veterinary theory, principles and concepts (including Fear Free techniques) within the scope of regulations dictated by the provincial governing laws of the profession.
- Document and maintain accurate veterinary medical records, following regulated procedures and standards.
- Operate and maintain state-of-the-art veterinary medical equipment, following health and safety regulations in accordance with veterinary profession standards.
- Execute and evaluate quality diagnostic images utilizing knowledge of theory, principles and concepts.
- Perform dental procedures in compliance with professional veterinary industry standards, employing an in-depth knowledge of dental structures, conditions and lesions, causes and stages of diseases.
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain an appropriate inventory of all medical supplies as determined by veterinary office inventory control procedures.
- Maintain and support a collaborative work environment and assist other staff members as required.
Total Compensation – We recognize how critical RVTs are to providing the best possible medical, surgical, and preventative medicine. We prove this by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- A Competitive Wage Rate
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services Coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus three days of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Clothing Allowance
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we’d love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace. If accommodation is needed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at: www.ingersollveterinaryservices.com
Contact Information: Submit your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org