Website Holland Landing Animal Hospital
Holland Landing Animal Hospital has been in the community for 30 plus years caring for our 4-legged family members. We are a small-town clinic with 2 doctors and 7 staff. We have been caring for many generations of family pets. We are looking for an RVT to cover a maternity leave that is caring and loves to have a good time during work. Experience with Avimark would be wonderful!
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- VT Diploma (New grads welcomed!)
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
Solid communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (varies depending on experience)
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Uniform provided annually
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- Participation in community events and small businesses
- And much more!!
Holland Landing Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary. Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact in the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org