Website Great Lakes Animal Hospital
Great Lakes Animal Hospital in Sault Ste. Marie is an established, privately-owned small animal hospital with a growing clientele. We’re a friendly, passionate group who love what we do, and it shows in how we approach our clients, patients, and each other. Our goal is to find an RVT who values teamwork, collaboration, and mentorship as much as we do. We’re looking for someone who has great people skills and is committed to providing the best possible care and service for our patients and their families.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation expenses reimbursed
- Paid vacation
- Flexible schedule, full-time or part-time
- Health & dental benefits
- License & professional organization dues
- Paid CE time
- Employee pet care discount
- Scrubs/uniform allowance
- Mentorship/advancement opportunities
Sault Ste. Marie is a hidden treasure located on the St. Marys River at the heart of the Great Lakes. If you’re looking for a relaxed lifestyle, city amenities, and endless adventure possibilities, then the Sault is perfect for you!
Our area is known as Algoma, and within it you will find beautiful hiking trails, sandy beaches, countless inland lakes, and breathtaking views.
Whether you enjoy winter activities, water sports, hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, camping, or just enjoy a quieter city or rural life, there is something for everyone.
Want to learn more? Visit Tourism Sault Ste. Marie – Ontario’s Best Adventure Town (saulttourism.com)
- Excellent communication & sense of humour
- Caring and professional
- Dedicated to the best patient care
- Committed to client education
- A desire to build long-term relationships with pet parents & the community
- Familiarity with veterinary software (we use Avimark)
- An interest or specialty you can bring to the practice or would like to pursue
Ready to Apply?
We’d love to see a cover letter highlighting why you think you’d be a good fit for our practice as well as an updated resume. Please send all materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com