Fairview Animal clinic
Serving the Niagara region for over 50 years, we are a busy Small Animal Veterinary Practice seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Technician to join our team.
Located in St Catharines just minutes from the QEW in the heart of beautiful Niagara, we are a well-equipped facility offering our patients excellent and compassionate care. Our hospital is equipped with full IDEXX laboratory analysis, including SediVue urinalysis, digital radiographs including dental, and we strive to provide exceptional evidence based veterinary medicine.
We offer a competitive salary, generous health benefits, discounted professional services and pet care, and paid OAVT membership and CE.
New grads are encouraged to apply!
· Maintain a collaborative environment and assist fellow staff members as required
· Assist Veterinarians with surgical and therapeutic procedures
· Communicate with clients in a compassionate and professional manner
· Monitor anesthesia and administer patient analgesia during surgical procedures
· Operate and maintain veterinary equipment
· Administer and analyze diagnostic tests
· Cytological analysis
· Maintain an appropriate inventory of veterinary supplies
· Provide excellent nursing care
If you are interested in joining our team please contact Dr Alicia Combe at email@example.com or at 905-934-1561
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org